Lumbar Spine Restoration
The Lumbar Spine Restoration uses super-concentrated PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) and Mesenchymal Cells to inject all areas of the lumbar spine.
Areas injected include:
- each lumbar disc to heal torn, bulging and herniated discs
- facet joints that are arthritic
- all muscles and ligaments
- spinal nerves are addressed
The lumbar spine has different pain generators that include
- the discs (which can become torn, bulging and herniated)
- the facets
- muscles and ligaments
By addressing the entire spine, the pain generators are healed.
We are seeing a 80% to 90% success rate!
Call to schedule a consultation for this procure.
Contact Dr. Jones to find out if Lumbar Spine Restoration is right for you.